SPE Online Education
A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service
A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service explores the art and science of developing a superior customer experience. Customers are vital to any organization and superior customer service can pay large financial dividends.
Duration: 3 hours
- Explain the concept of the comprehensive customer experience
- Discuss the case for offering superior customer service
- Describe the customer service philosophies of leading companies including Apple, Nordstrom, L.L. Bean, and others
- Discuss the concept of performance measurements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Describe the use of the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Discuss the Voice of the Customer (VoC) process
- Outline ways to build customer loyalty
- Explain how to calculate Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Discuss the issues involved in managing customer service
- Describe how to establish customer service expectations
- Discuss the approach to providing customer service on different platforms (in-person, over the phone, online)
- Explain approaches for handling difficult customers
This online training course is categorized under the Management discipline.
0.3 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00