SPE Online Education
Ace Your Job Search!
This introductory-level course helps learners craft a resume that is targeted, elegant, and effective. It continues on to cover interviewing skills, focusing on the interview preparation and the five stages of the interview process. Finally, the course will help learners formulate winning answers to difficult interview questions.
Duration: 5 hours
- Recognize key career development questions to ask before beginning a job search
- Employ a written goal-setting process to establish career development and job search priorities
- Recognize the purpose of tailoring a resume and cover letter
- Develop a more effective resume
- Develop a more effective cover letter
- Identify the five stages of the interview process
- Conduct industry and company research efficiently using web-based resources
- Brainstorm potential interview questions and answers
- Understand what constitutes a good answer in the mind of a hiring manager
- Anticipate some of the most common interview questions
- Explain to a hiring manager how the past successes represented on your resume will translate to future success in your desired position
- Recognize whether a job aligns with your career objectives
This online training course is categorized under the Management and Information discipline.
0.5 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00