SPE Online Education
Acidizing and Other Chemical Treatments
Introduces safe, cost-effective acid treatment design. Covers three basic treatments: acid washing, matrix acidizing and acid fracturing. Describes the costs and potential hazards of acidizing, and emphasizes proper justification and care in field procedures. Reviews fundamentals of acid chemistry and testing and field procedures.
Duration: 3 hours
- Introduction to Acidizing
- Acid Treating Solutions
- Additives in Acidizing Fluids
- Matrix Acidizing
- Fracture Acidizing
- Diverting Materials in Acidizing
- Wellbore Cleanout and Scale Removal
- Paraffins and Asphaltenes
- Acidizing and Other Chemical Treatments: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Completions discipline.
0.3 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00