SPE Online Education
Applications of Petroleum Geochemistry
Demonstrates uses and limitations of geochemical techniques and their importance in exploration and production. Presents appropriate sample selection and preparation, as well as analytical techniques used in laboratories. Reviews and integrates basic source rock and crude oil evaluation programs into more advanced basin study and modeling programs.
Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Geochemical Prospecting
- Geochemical Analyses: Kerogen
- Geochemical Analyses: Bitumen/ Petroleum
- Geochemical Analyses: Analytical Procedures
- Geochemical Analyses: Sample Types
- Geochemical Analyses: Sampling Procedures
- Geochemical Programs in Petroleum Exploration
- Geochemistry and Basin Evaluation
- Geochemical Problem Solving
- Applications of Petroleum Geochemistry: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Reservoir discipline.
0.3 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00