SPE Online Education
Basic Completion Design and Practices
Introduces the key components, functional specifications, constraints and planning considerations involved in well completion design. Reviews the common types of completions and their areas of application. Describes the stages in the completion design process, the role of company policies, industry standards and regulatory requirements, and the typical tasks of a completions team.
Duration: 6 hours 48 minutes
- General Criteria for Completion Design
- Basic Downhole Configurations
- Lift Methods and Completion Design
- Specialized Completion Designs
- Completion Productivity and Injectivity
- Completion Planning
This online training course is categorized under the Completions discipline.
0.2 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00