SPE Online Education
Cased Hole Logging
Introduces the logging techniques used in cased wells. Describes various types of radioactive tools for determining lithology and fluid saturation, acoustic devices for well integrity logging, and a range of flow monitoring logs. Highlights each tool's operating principles.
Duration: 2 hours, 40 m inutes
- Cased Hole Logging Overview
- Formation Evaluation in Cased Holes
- Cement Bond Evaluation
- Casing Inspection
- Qualitative Flow Evaluation
- Flow Rate Determination in the Wellbore
- Production Logging of Multiphase Flow in Horizontal Wells
- Cased Hole Logging: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Completions discipline.
0.27 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00