SPE Online Education
Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance
When using data analysis to improve organizational performance, it's vital to employ the tools that bring the data to life and keep people engaged in the process. Organizations in both the public and private sectors often use tools and frameworks to deliver the data, and the information the data might suggest, to its staff. This intermediate-level course will explain some of these measures and tools, describe some specific measurements, and explain the relationship between assessment and strategy. Summarizing the data with the correct tool can be the gating factor to reaching staff and effecting changes that spur performance improvement.
Duration: 5 hours
- Explain how performance measures are used in different settings
- Differentiate among various organizational performance measurements
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of KPIs
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the Balanced Scorecard
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of a Net Promoter Score
- Explain the relationship between performance assessment and organizational tactics and strategy
- Assess the validity of performance measures for an organization based on a brief case study
This online training course is categorized under the Data Science and Engineering Analytics discipline.
0.5 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00