SPE Online Education
Data Analysis in the Real World
How are data-driven decisions put into practice in the real world? How do these decisions differ when applied to different sectors, such as health care, education and government? This intermediate-level course will provide answers to these questions as well as recommendations for decision-making based on data analytics for each sector. The course will begin with an introduction of Big Data, then continue into a deeper dive on its implications within each sector. Industry case studies make the concepts applicable in the real-world.
Duration: 5 hours
- Explain the management implications of the use of business intelligence and knowledge management systems
- Define Big Data and describe its current uses for analysis and future potential and its implications
- Explain common analytics for business and quality improvement
- Recommend manufacturing business decisions based on data analytics
- Explain common analytics used in health care
- Recommend health care decisions based on data analytics
- Explain common analytics used in education
- Recommend educational decisions based in data analytics
- Explain common analytics used in government
- Recommend governmental decisions based on data analytics
This online training course is categorized under the Data Science and Engineering Analytics discipline.
0.5 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00