SPE Online Education
Directional and Horizontal Drilling
Introduces basic principles of wellbore deviation and directional control. Describes features, applications, benefits and limitations of various directional and horizontal well profiles. Discusses tools, planning, survey techniques and operating practices, pointing out problems that are unique to horizontal and high-angle directional drilling.
Duration: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- Directional Drilling Overview
- Deviation in Vertical Wells
- Directional Drilling Tools and Techniques
- Horizontal Wells
- Drilling Hydraulics in Deviated Wells
- Drill String and Bit Considerations in Deviated Wells
- Underbalanced Drilling in Directional Wells
- Directional and Horizontal Drilling: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Drilling discipline.
0.23 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00