SPE Online Education
Drilling and Well Completion Technology
Presents the integration of drilling and well completion technology in an overall development program, showing the equipment and procedures involved as operations are carried out. Focuses on the responsibilities of individuals and service companies at the drillsite.
Duration: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- Drilling Fundamentals
- Rotary Drilling Rig Components
- Drillstring, Drill Bits and Drilling Fluid
- Drilling Operations
- Well Completion Technology
- Case Histories, Drilling and Completion Programs
- Drilling and Well Completion: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Drilling discipline.
0.23 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00