SPE Online Education
Drilling Fluids and the Circulating System
The development and production of an oil or gas field is among the most involved and challenging business undertakings. Learn the steps involved in field development, from its initial planning stages, through reservoir analysis, subsurface design and construction of surface facilities. This module also covers components of long-term production, reservoir management and facilities maintenance.
Duration: 3 hours, 20 minutes
- Drilling Fluids Overview
- Drilling Rig Circulating System
- Drilling Fluid Components and Additives
- Drilling Fluid Systems
- Solids Control
- Clay Chemistry
- Environmental Aspects of Drilling Mud Engineering
- Field Tests of Drilling Fluids
- Mud Engineering Calculations
- Drilling Fluids and the Circulating System: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Drilling discipline.
0.33 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00