SPE Online Education
Exploration Business Management
After completing this course, the learner will have an understanding of the critical elements and methodologies that exploration and senior management need to apply before approving the drilling of exploration wells. The Learner will be able to: perform a critical review of a prospect, understand the role of economic thresholds in decision making, identify the key components of the decision process to drill an exploratory well, and identify how to align company strategy with exploration efforts.
Duration: 8 hours
- Critical Review of an Exploration Prospect (case study A).
- Critical Review of an Exploration Prospect (case study B).
- Prioritizing Projects during Capital Rationing.
- Project Risk and Uncertainty in Investment Decisions.
- Components; Stages of Investment Decisions.
- Aligning Exploration Efforts with Company Strategy.
This online training course is categorized under the Management discipline.
0.8 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00