SPE Online Education
Fundamentals of Well Testing
Introduces the theory of pressure-transient analysis. Illustrates the measurement devices used to detect and record pressures during well testing. Presents fundamentals of well sampling and testing.
Duration: 2 hours
- Introduction to Fundamentals of Well Testing
- Pressure Profiles at the Wellbore
- Defining the Reservoir Model
- Quantitative Well Test Interpretation
- Well Test Planning and Execution
- Fundamentals of Well Testing: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Production and Operations discipline.
0.2 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00