SPE Online Education
Horizontal Wells: Completion and Evaluation
Introduces the deliverability equation for horizontal wells. Compares horizontal and vertical well performance. Identifies formation characteristics that favor horizontal wells, and discusses methods for their determination. Describes basic well configurations and completion designs. Looks at practical aspects of cementing, zonal isolation, casing design and sand control. Address guidelines for matrix acid treatments and hydraulic fracture stimulations.
Duration: 2 hours
- Horizontal Wells in a Reservoir Management Strategy
- Horizontal Well Completions
- Matrix Stimulation of Horizontal Wells
- Hydraulic Fracturing of Horizontal Wells
- Horizontal Wells: Completion and Evaluation: References and Additional Information
- Multilateral, Multibranched and Multilevel Wells
This online training course is categorized under the Completions discipline.
0.2 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00