SPE Online Education
Leading and Managing Change
Whether adopting new technology or adapting to a drastic shift in an organization's core focus, managers play a fundamental role in effecting changes. Based on D. Quinn Mills' book, Leadership: How to Lead, How to Live, a text used at Harvard Business School, this course addresses the key issues managers face in a dynamic environment. By understanding the steps in effecting change and how to overcome resistance, a manager can successfully lead change at various levels of an organization.
Duration: 4 hours
- Forces for Change and Degrees of Change
- Mini-Case: The neonational Health Information Project
- Mini-Case: Saratoga Plastics
- Levers for Change
- Mini-Case: Intoroducing Open Source Software
- ADKAR Model for Change
- Min-Case: Center City Transit
- Managing Strategic Change
- Mini-Case: BestProducts
This online training course is categorized under the Management discipline.
0.4 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00