SPE Online Education
Oil and Gas Industry Overview
A comprehensive overview of the industry; learn what petroleum is, where it comes from and how it affects all of our lives on a daily basis. Become familiar with the various phases of the Oil and Gas Value Chain - upstream, midstream and downstream - the key industry players, the basics of oil and gas supply, demand and pricing and the challenges that the industry faces as demand for these important forms of energy grows by 50% in the next 25 years.
NOTE: This module is available in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic.
Duration: 4 hours
- Crude Oil and Natural Gas: From Source to Final Products
- Measurement Units and Conversion Factors
- Oil and Gas Value Chain
- Main Global Players in the International Petroleum Industry
- World Primary Energy Markets and the Role of Hydrocarbons
- Important Oil and Gas Statistical References
- Websites of Importance
This webinar is categorized under the Management discipline.
Members: USD 115.00
Non-members: USD 150.00
0.4 CEUs offered