SPE Online Education
Tools of Data Analysis
There are a number of statistical tools and techniques that are commonly used by organizations to inform decision-making. These tools span numerous business functions and support many different objectives. This intermediate-level course describes, evaluates, and analyzes different statistical techniques and their real-world limitations and benefits. The course features crossover analysis, break-even analysis, cluster analysis, decision tree analysis as well as an introduction to regression.
Duration: 5 hours
- Evaluate the usefulness of different statistical techniques and their real-world application
- Describe the various forecasting techniques and the benefits and limitations
- Describe the various types of regression analysis and their real-world application
- Analyze the results of a regression analysis
- Describe common problems with multiple regression
- Describe other statistical techniques and their real-world application
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of various statistical techniques
- Choose a statistical technique based on a brief case study
This online training course is categorized under the Data Science and Engineering Analytics discipline.
0.5 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00